Project Management, Employer's Agent and Quantity Surveying services have been provided by Antony Wood on the following projects:
- Arenson Way, Dunstable - Design and Construction by Birse Construction of 10,000 ft2 GIFA of ground and first floor office space and 55,000 ft2 of production warehouse space.
- Site D, Milton Keynes - Design and Construction by J.F Finnegan of 12,000 ft2 GIFA of ground and first floor office space and 53,000 ft2 of production warehouse space for Mawdsley Brooks.
- High Wycombe - Design and Construction by Kier Construction Limited of a new 25,000 ft2 office building for an owner occupier fully fitted out with laboratories and clean room technology. This also included modifications to their existing manufacturing plant.
- High Wycombe - Design and Construction by Winvic Construction of 15,000 ft2 GIFA of office accommodation at ground and first floor with 60,000 ft2 of production warehouse space let to an owner occupier.
- Park Royal - London. Design and Construction by Norwest Holst Construction Limited of 10,000 ft2 office accommodation and 55,000 ft2 of production warehouse space.
All the above projects included site demolition, enabling works, incoming services, provision of office accommodation to a Category A fit out with external concrete service yard and S106/278 works.
Internal to the production warehouses the agreed specification varied from unit to unit but, as a minimum included steel frame to underside of haunch varying in height from 8-11m, laser screeded concrete warehouse floors to an FM2 level and flatness of tolerance, level access doors and 10-15% rooflight content.