WS Project Consulting believe a successful project is achieved through careful and meticulous planning with the Client and its design team from the initial briefing stage. A clear understanding of the Client's requirements and project outcomes needs to be translated into relevant and achievable design briefs, appointments with the right selection of Consultants, Contractor and their people integrated into the delivery team.
WS Project Consulting offer skills which complement projects from a broad range of sectors bringing best practice to meet the project's objectives within the framework and constraints of cost, time and quality. We deliver sustainable projects within a safe working environment and our pro-active and at times challenging approach allows our team to respond quickly to project and Client requirements.
A Director remains involved with the project from inception to completion ensuring continuity of service, security and optimal outcomes.
Scope of services generally include:
- Establishing with the Client the project brief and expected outcomes
- Selection of the design team in conjunction with the Client
- Putting in place appointments for the design team with project fee cashflows
- Leading the design team to work within the Client's brief and timescales
- Project scheduling establishing an activity and time based programme
- Liaison with external stakeholders e.g. tenants, banks, fund monitors
- Leading the Due Diligence response to project finance providers
- Managing the tendering process leading to appointment of the main contractor
- Advice on suitable risk management strategies with risk registers
- Advice on suitable value and cost engineering strategies
- Administration of the building contract during the construction phase
- Management of the construction process covering design and project meetings
- Handover of the project to the Client and the administration and clearance of all snagging and issuing of certificates confirming rectification of all defects